Thursday, May 28, 2009

Follow through

No one expects it, but I can see why...bulls nor bears have had any for a while.

Just when it looks like it's going to take off, OR crater, it pulls back or bounces up.

There is alot of divergences made on stocks and sectors now though, alot.

WFMI looks very sick relative to the market, so does CYN here.

I should-a-coulda-woulda looked more to continue to mash the gas on past winners short, as they have had more legs, vrs looks for new canidates. I do still think SPG and MAR are very yummy short, but they have not "tipped" their hand off, like WFMI already has.

ISIL is another one to watch, that looks pretty sick here.


I don't know what's left to go long with, maybe lots. But nothing that I see to feel comfortable and low risk with. NUE was great, but it took ALOT of weekend digging to find that kinda set up too. I don't see another one out there right now, but I will definatly look.

Short term, we are range bound untill we prove we are not.

Bulls AND Bears, neither are stepping up here too heavily.

Check out Cobra's N to N rule to looking at short term direction change, if you have not already.

http://cobrasmarketview.blogspot.com/2009/05/05282009-market-recap-firework.html
blog comments powered by Disqus